07 март 2017

The Sunny Spot / Листенце на припек

I found this ceramic leaf pendant in a bead store in a bowl with other orphan beads. I knew its time had come the minute I saw the Honey Do List design challenge for February. This is what Eric said about the picture: I went minimalist on this month's photo which I took this last summer in the Japanese Gardens in Portland.  Walking up the trail to the garden proper, I spotted this single leaf sitting in a ray of sun...
Намерих това керамично листо в купичка с други единични висулки в едно магазинче за мъниста. Щом видях снимката за февруарското предизвикателство Honey Do List, разбрах, че времето му е дошло. Снимката е направена в Японската градина в Портланд. Фокусът е върху паднало листо, осветено от слънчев лъч.


And a pair of earrings with silver color findings and Czech glass.
И чифт обици с елементи цвят сребро и мъниста чешко стъкло.


Check out the artistic interpretations of Sarajo and the other participants. 
Тук можете да видите интерпретацията на Sarajo Wentling и другите участници.


И, както бях обещала, драсканица номер 2 на таблета - макове 🌺
And, as promised, scribbles #2 with my tablet sketching software - poppies 🌺


4 коментара:

  1. Once again your creations are so beautiful! I especially like the earrings, the color combo is so fresh!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you, Ntina! I tried to do my best with the limited number of colors I had to work :)

      Изтриване
  2. I love how you have used leather cord in the necklace. Its a refreshing change from chain or looped beads

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you, Divya! Given the minimalist picture, I had to come up with other ways to introduce more detail :)

      Изтриване

Ще се радвам да ми казвате какво мислите! I appreciate your comments!