14 март 2020

Bead Peeps Swap 2020/ Размяна на мъниста 2020

I've been participating in bead swaps for six years now. You can find more details here but the idea is that you get a random partner, exchange beads (there are requirements), make jewelry and everybody posts their creations on social media on the same date. I have always been extremely lucky with my partners but this year they are the three ladies from Dry Gulch Beads and Jewelry, who use many jewelry making techniques and also have a beads and findings store, how about that!
Вече шест години участвам в размяна на мъниста, където партньорите се избират на случаен принцип, разменят си мъниста (има изисквания), след това правят бижута и на определена дата всички публикуват каква са я свършили. Повече за предишните ми участия ще намерите тук. Винаги съм имала късмет с партньорите си, но тази година ми се паднаха Dry Gulch Beads and Jewelry, три дами, които освен че изработват бижута и владеят много повече техники от мен, имат и магазин за материали за бижута!!!

I received an enviable bead haul - copper and silver alloy charms, spacers, toggle clasps, glass rondelle beads, a strand of green moss agate beads, a plethora of Czech glass beads, a Zebra jasper stone and some A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. lampwork focal and beads made by Jennifer LaVite from the Dry Gulch trio!
От тяхна страна бях засипана с невероятни мъниста и елементи за бижута - разделители, висулки и закопчалки от мед, стъклени мъниста, мъниста от чешко стъкло, един невероятен зебров яспис и едни изключителни мъниста лампуърк, изработени от Дженифър Лавит от Dry Gulch!






I decided to send them art beads only, a wire woven sea glass pendant I made and a string of polymer clay and washi decoupage beads (I made the latter). I have to apologize, though, that I completely forgot to add something in Classic Blue. So sorry, ladies!
Реших да им изпратя само авторски мъниста, една своя висулка от морско стъкло, оплетено с тел и една връзка дървени мъниста с декупаж с ръчноправена японска хартия washi и такива от полимерна глина. Лошото е, че забравих да сложа нещо в класическо синьо, според едно от изискванията.


The cat and the Hamsa hand are by PetrovnaLampwork https://petrovna-lampwork.com/; the bracelet bar is by blackhairyspiderarts on Etsy https://www.etsy.com/listing/155732960/pottery-focal-piece-for-bracelet?ref=yr_purchases and the double sided illustrated pebble is by Niuffa https://www.facebook.com/Niuffa/.
Котката и ръката на Хамза са на PetrovnaLampwork https://petrovna-lampwork.com/; керамичният елемент с цветче е на blackhairyspiderarts https://www.etsy.com/listing/155732960/pottery-focal-piece-for-bracelet?ref=yr_purchases, а двустранно изрисуваното камъче е на Niuffa https://www.facebook.com/Niuffa/.

4 коментара:

  1. An enviable bead haul but then Dry Gulch is a drool worthy bead store. I wouldn't expect anything less.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. Oh wow! What an amazing partner to have. You racked up on beads. But, they're also so very lucky to have you too! I missed the signup date on this year's hop, but am still looking forward to seeing what everyone creates, especially you! I'm not sure when the reveal is, but I can't wait to see what you make.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. I am truly lucky :) Reveals are scheduled for April 18 and my ideas are still cooking. I feel a bit distracted by the situation but trying to make the best of the home office routine :)

      Изтриване

Ще се радвам да ми казвате какво мислите! I appreciate your comments!