18 април 2020

Inspiration Overload / Връхлитащо вдъхновение

It's the reveal date for the Bead Peeps Swap'N'Hop 2020. You know how beautiful beads can be intimidating, right? Especially when they are self-sufficient as the gorgeous lampwork beads I got from Dry Gulch girls. Some of them were chameleon-like - when you turn them around, the background color changed from black to dark green. All I could do was add a tassel made of seed beads and faceted Swarovski crystal drops. The large-hole lampwork beads came strung on a sturdy piece of wire that I made the bail of.  I also used some of the spacers and crystals I received. What can I say, I love this boho gypsy necklace!
Днес всички участници в поредната размяна на мъниста Bead Peeps Swap'N'Hop 2020 публикуваме снимки на това, което сме сътворили с елементите за бижута, избрани от нашите партньори. Не знам за вас, но аз обикновено имам затруднения с елементи, които са самодостатъчни, като великолепните мъниста лампуърк, изпратени ми от момичетата от Dry Gulch. Единственото, което можах да добавя, беше един пискюл с дребни стъклени мъниста и кристали Сваровски. Използвах повечето разнообразни разделители, които бях получила.




But wait, I still made something - double peyote tubes - and strung a bracelet with the rest of the lampwork. I used both clasps I got from Dry Gulch gals in these pieces.
И все пак добавих нещо от себе си - едни двойни тръбички пейот - и направих гривна с тях и останалите мъниста лампуърк. Закопчалките също са от пратката.


Next I made a pair of boho earrings with the Czech flowers, crystals and fossil trilobite beads. The design evolved on the go and I'm really happy with it :) I used the hand made ear wires from the package. I duplicated this pair in silver plated right away.
Последва чифт бохо обици с цветчета от чешко стъкло, стъклени мъниста-трилобити и стъклени кристали. Медните кукички са ръчно правени. Веднага повторих с посребрена тел.



This zebra jasper and Czech flower were meant to be together and who am I to separate them :) Of course, I wanted to do some wire weaving magic. Sadly, I couldn't come up with a design that would do justice to this fantastic stone, probably the most beautiful I've ever had. So I decided to just wrap them together and make a beaded necklace with the blue and milky crystals. This design is not final but... who knows!
Този зебров яспис и голямото цвете от чешко стъкло очевидно бяха предназначени да са заедно и не посмях да ги разделя :) Разбира се, че исках да ги оплета с тел, но така и не измислих модел, достоен за великолепния камък, може би един от най-красивите, които съм имала. Затова ги увих с тел и закачих на корда с тъмносини и млечни кристали. Моделът не е окончателен, но... кой знае!



I still had some beads and findings left. The thought of the green moss agate kept bothering me and finally reincarnated in this last-minute bracelet that also harbored the shibuichi prayer box I loved so much :)
Останаха ми още елементи, но един наниз зелен мъхов ахат не ми даваше покой. Накрая се прероди в тази гривна, която направих в последния момент и успях да включа една висулка "молитвена кутийка", която ужасно харесвам :)


Thank you, Linda, for the amazing opportunity! Thank you, Catherine and Dry Gulch gals for the fantastic inspiration! Here is a list of the other participants:
С благодарности към Линда, която ни свърза, и момичетата от Dry Gulch за вдъхновението! Това е списъкът на останалите участници:

8 коментара:

  1. I love love the first necklace. I can imagine a powerful princess/sorcerer wearing it around her necklace and casting a spell.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. The colors are perfect!!! The lamp work focal blossomed into a beautiful flower. What can we say...”just lovely”!!! The bracelet is perfect with the peyote tubes, this is a beautiful set!!!
    The earrings are adorable❤️-I need some!!!!
    You are right... the zebra jasper & Czech flower is beautiful together, just as is-but if they do evolve, we will have to see where they go!!!😊
    The bracelet is lovely & the perfect place for the shibuichi prayer box❤️
    Thank-you so much Rozantia. You are a wonderful partner, and a very talented lady.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  3. I can't believe I missed out on this hop this year, but I'm so happy to still get to see what was created. You made some real beauties. I'm especially taken with the blue necklace. While anything blue gets my attention, this necklace is particular is absolutely stunning!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you, Hope! Even though I couldn't come up with a fancier design for the blue necklace, I'm liking it more and more the way it is :)

      Изтриване

Ще се радвам да ми казвате какво мислите! I appreciate your comments!