24 януари 2017

What I Like and What I Make / Какво правя и какво харесвам

Have you noticed the short definition of my blog under its name - Things I like and things I make? This is what this post is about - it's an introduction of  my creations and preferred colors and techniques, intended for my partner-to-be in the 2017 Swap'n'Hop or any other bead exchange party, for that matter. To begin with, here is my 2016 introduction. Let's see what's new 😜 All pictures are from my blog posts.
Ако сте забелязали, на заглавната страница на блога ми пише "Нещата, които правя и нещата, които харесвам". И понеже и тази година смятам да участвам в международни размени на мъниста, ще се представя накратко, за да улесня (или затрудня) "непознатото другарче", т.е. бъдещия си партньор 😜  Като начало, тук е миналогодишното ми представяне. Да видим какво ново мога да добавя към него. Всички снимки по-долу са от мои публикации в блога.

I did some leather knotting... / Правих бижута с кожени възли...



...discovered Vintaj... / ...открих техниката Винтаж (Vintaj)...




...continued with wire weaving / ...продължих с оплитането с тел




Earrings / Обици





Stringing / Низане






I also came up with a couple of tutorials that I prefer calling "sharing of experience":
Също така, публикувах  няколко урочета, които предпочитам да наричам "споделяне на опит":

Разделители от кожа / Knotted Leather Spacers
Увиване на мъниста с тел / Wire Wrapped Beads
Рамка за висулка от морско стъкло / Framing a Sea Glass Pendant
Опити с патиниране и полиране / Experimenting with Oxidation and Polishing
Бурканчета за патиниране / DIY Oxidizing Jars

I took several evening classes on jewelry making techniques as well as a three-day course that included seed beading (I blogged about it this year, though) but I don't feel confident about it (very proud of the necklace below).
Посетих няколко вечерни урока по бижутерски техники, както и тридневен курс, който включваше плетене с мъниста (макар публикацията ми за това преживяване да е от тази година), но не съм на "ти" с тази техника (много съм горда с колието по-долу).


That's all, folks (so far)!
Толкова засега!

8 коментара:

  1. A good round up of your many skills and Talents. I somehow have no patience to write an intro post on my blog :(

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. I rarely do retrospection on my blog and you will notice that it wasn't patience-driven as it has more pictures than words ;) Besides, it will be easier for my partner to make up her mind as to what to send me, I hope.

      Изтриване
  2. Love seeing you share all your skills. You have so many!! I'm participating in the swap n hop too. I guess I need to start thinking about a post like this as well. You did a great job showcasing the materials and styles that you use most often. Have fun with the hop!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thanks, Hope! I tried to make it easier for my partner but I also think that we should take time to read each others blogs for a fuller impression.

      Изтриване
  3. Great Intro!!! This is a gold mine of information!!! Thank you so much!!!

    ОтговорИзтриване
  4. All your creations are amazing! I really like the vibrant colors you use!

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Thank you so much, Ntina! I am trying to not shy away from any color but you can see which are my favorite ;)

      Изтриване

Ще се радвам да ми казвате какво мислите! I appreciate your comments!