И отново от серията "находки от бюрото ми" - продълговати черни перли, които преминаха през няколко бижута и все нещо не им достигаше. Това се промени, поне за мен, когато направих с тях мъниста "планета". И още едни с необработен флуорит. И колие с двете. Ключът тук е в броя увивания около мънистото - "колкото повече, толкова повече".
One more piece, made of my working table finds - long black stick pearls that have already been through several designs but never the right one. Everything changed, for me at least, when I made planet beads with them. And even more with free-shape fluorite. And a necklace with both. The key is to make more wraps around the bead.
И един вариант за носене, създаден с CahtGPT.
Here is one way to wear it, according to ChatGPT.
Второто колие още не съм го сглобила, чудя се дали да запазя този модел.
I haven't assembled the second necklace yet. I wonder if I should keep the design?


Oh I love how it looks with the ruffled collar. The model could have been an Elizabethan mistress wearing her man's undershirt and his medallion early in the morning.
ОтговорИзтриванеI love your interpretation! I saw a similar collar on Pinterest, only it was just around the neck. The image of the undershirt was entirely ChatGPT's creation - I only asked for a linen shirt with a multiple-ruffled collar. It looks great, indeed and I decided to keep the design for the second pearl :)
Изтриване