30 май 2020

Wire Woven Butterfly v. 1 / Пеперуда от тел - версия 1

I thought I was going to miss the butterfly challenge on Art Elements but last night an idea came to my mind and I decided to try it. I have two rocky crystal daggers that are not very attractive so I decided to use one of them as the butterfly body. But it was too small for me to make it with all four wings so I went for two wings. I worked on this pendant almost all day today but am not very happy with the result. Anyway, I'm going to show it to you. I may rework it into a brooch because it doesn't really look very good as a pendant. I will also try to perfect this design later.
Мислех, че ще пропусна предизвикателството на тема "пеперуди" в блога на Art Elements, но снощи ми дойде една идея и реших да я изпробвам. Имам два доста безлични планински кристала и използвах единия за телцето на пеперудата. Но беше твърде малък за четири крила и направих две. Днес почти целия ден работих върху нея и в крайна сметка не ми харесва. Но все пак ще Ви я покажа. После може да я преработя в брошка, а по-нататък ще се опитам да усъвършенствам този модел.



You also know I am playing with the sketching software on my tablet, trying out its different options. I made a sketch using very small size ready flowers (from the brush options) and I liked how they looked like tiny dots of flowers or fruit on some kind of grass. I added a poppy and two butterflies (also from the brush  options) and used some watercolor effects on them. Nothing special but this is the advantage of having a blog of your own - you can post whatever you like :)
Както знаете, играя си с програма за рисуване на таблета и изпробвам различни опции. Използвах една готова опция за рисуване на цветчета, но във възможно най-малкия размер и се получиха тревички с мънички плодчета и цветчета. Нарисувах мак и добавих две пеперуди (пак от готовите опции) и ги оцветих с ефект на водни боички. Нищо особено, но това е предимството да си имаш блог - показваш каквото си искаш :)


6 коментара:

  1. It's a very cute butterfly, but I'm with you, it would probably make a better brooch than pendant.
    The poppy picture has a very summery feel to it, lovely.

    ОтговорИзтриване
  2. When I saw the pendant on instagram, I did not realise that the body of the butterfly was a crystal. I think it will look great as a brooch or pin apart from being a pendnat.

    ОтговорИзтриване
    Отговори
    1. Yes, Divya, it's a tiny crystal that might be meaningful to someone who believes in the healing properties of natural stones :) It was only after I used it that an interesting idea popped into my mind but I have one more to experiment with :)

      Изтриване
  3. Love this variation of a wire wrapped butterfly at rest!

    ОтговорИзтриване

Ще се радвам да ми казвате какво мислите! I appreciate your comments!